The latest version of the Conflict Minerals Reporting Template (CMRT) is now available for download from Responsible Minerals Initiative – RMI. Version 5.11 includes several updates and corrections.
Changes from the previous 5.10 version to 5.11 include:
- Corrections to bugs and errors
- Update to ISO country, state and province lists.
- Enhancements which do not conflict with IPC-1755.
- Updates to the Smelter Reference List and Standard Smelter List (available here).
- Name changes to reflect the organization’s rebrand
The Conflict Minerals Reporting Template is the industry standard for companies to show their due diligence in reporting their minerals’ countries of origin and which smelters are being used in their products.
The next version of the CMRT is expected in November 2018, however no major revisions are anticipated.
Download the latest CMRT version from: RMI_CMRT (1)
Please contact our team at Total Parts Plus for any assistance or questions.