Integrated Tools and Services for Complete Environmental Compliance
The Compliance Management Module (CMM) is a web-based tool that empowers users to manage and continuously monitor components and supplier compliance status to RoHS/REACH and Conflict Minerals Reporting. Users can report on product compliance directly or integrate component data into internal systems for further analysis. CMM can be configured to provide RoHS/REACH and Conflict Minerals management capabilities all in one easy to use module.
- Identify parts containing RoHS substances, REACH SVHCs, and Conflict Minerals
- Find parts containing new RoHS substances
- Generate IPC-1752 material disclosures
- Perform compliance Gap Analysis
- Generate RoHS certificates of compliance and REACH SVHC declarations
- Roll-up Conflict Minerals CMRT reports at the product or BOM levels
- Access supplier documents for compliance traceability
- View reported CFS compliant smelters by metal
- Determine non-compliant and at risk suppliers
- Access on-time substance library
- Custom data formatting for PLM integration
- Secured data access
All supplier documents and certificates of compliance can be accessed and downloaded for proof of due diligence, compliance traceability, and audit support.