The latest version of the Conflict Minerals Reporting Template (CMRT) was released May 13, 2020 and is now available for download from Responsible Minerals Initiative – RMI.
The CMRT is a free, standardized reporting template developed by the RMI which facilities the transfer of information through the supply chain regarding mineral country of origin and the smelters and refiners being utilized. The template also facilitates the identification of new smelters and refiners to potentially undergo an audit via the RMI’s Responsible Minerals Assurance Process (RMAP).
The major changes you will see in CMRT v. 6.0 include:
- Corrections to all bugs and errors
- Update to ISO country, state and province lists
- Conformance to IPC-1755, which incorporated EU Conflict Minerals Regulation in the wordings of the following questions: Q 4 (newly added), Q H (formerly Q I), removal of former question C
- Updates to the Smelter Reference List and Standard Smelter List
The next version of the CMRT is anticipated to be released in spring 2021.
CMRT v. 6.0 Template Download CMRT
- Click here for a downloadable version of the most up-to-date Smelter Reference List and here for the revision history.
CMRT v. 6.0 Resources:
For more information on how Total Parts Plus can assist you with meeting your conflict minerals needs and completing your due diligence, visit our website.